Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Comic-con Schedule

Hi guys! I will be at San Diego Comic-con this week, from Thursday through Sunday. If you're also attending, please stop by the following if you can! Love to see you there.

-----
"No Damsels in Distress" Panel, Room 25ABC, Thursday at 4:00 PM

I'll be speaking on this panel about Legend and its characters. I will be in the amazing company of the following panelists:

Chloe Neill – Chicagoland Vampires series
Jeanine Frost – Night Huntress series
Jeanne Stein – The Anna Strong Chronicles
Jocelynn Drake – Dark Days series
Carrie Vaughn – Kitty Norville series
Seanan McGuire – The October Daye series
Sherrilyn Kenyon– Dark Hunter novels

There will be a signing session after this panel in the autographing area!
-----

-----
Penguin Booth Autographing Session, Friday at 10:00 AM, Penguin Group Booth #2913R

I'll be signing advance copies of Legend from 10 AM to 11 AM on Friday.
-----

Comic-con is always such a good time, and this year I'm as excited as ever. Costumes, panels, people, woot! Love it. See you there! <3

1 comment:

Marya said...

So what's the symbolism of the US cover on "Legend"? I can't help feeling it means something really nasty ... please help me or I'll have to tear the whole thing up and throw it away.